G1 went to Grandma and Grandpa's (Matt's parents) for a little while yesterday. When the girls and I got there to pick him up he had just fallen asleep so the girls got to play for a while. They played with Grandma's 'babies', which NO ONE is ever allowed to play with. Cathy told the girls they should feel lucky. :-) Then Great-Grandma showed up for just a few minutes and the girls chased her dog, Buffy. I had just gotten them new headbands and I wanted to show them off, that's the main purpose of this post. :-)
G3 with the 'babies' G2 on her way to the 'babies' G2 with the 'babies' G2 and G3 playing with Uncle Benjamin G3 watching outside
3 comments:
Those headbands are adorable! Such gorgeous girls!
Thanks Fiona!! :-)
*I forgot to mention-G2's headband says Angel and G3's headband says Princess.*
Fun, fun, fun!!!
Post a Comment