LOL, oh wow thats funny. Have fun trying to get it off. At least its not your walls or something.
Gavyn, she was already pretty! That is great. I have been laughing for about 2 min straight about this.
Well, we have to give him credit for trying, but I think we should probably discourage G1 from becoming a makeup artist. He'll be poor his whole life.
Oh man, that is hilarious!! What an artist! and G2 probably had fun letting him do it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL, oh wow thats funny. Have fun trying to get it off. At least its not your walls or something.
Gavyn, she was already pretty! That is great. I have been laughing for about 2 min straight about this.
Well, we have to give him credit for trying, but I think we should probably discourage G1 from becoming a makeup artist. He'll be poor his whole life.
Oh man, that is hilarious!! What an artist! and G2 probably had fun letting him do it!
Post a Comment