Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Quick update
Yesterday I had to go to the perinatologist. My OB thought the placenta still looked a little low. Mom, Marcia, me and the kids all went. Everything looked great on the ultrasound. They are guessing the baby's weight to be 6 lbs 4 oz right now. Do you know how huge that seems to me?!?!? lol She is still a girl--and I will believe it now! We tried to get a cool 3D/4D picture of her face but she was hiding a little. This is the best we could get. So much better than nothing though. (Not the best on here because I had to take a picture of the picture as I do not have the scanner hooked up.)
There is more to the day but I just had a few minutes and wanted to post the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
It was so cool to see the ultrasound! I have never seen them in person, and it is amazing to be able to see her moving around in there. Thanks for asking me to come help corral the Gs.
I am so glad to hear things are going well. I hope you can keep her in so you get to take home a healthy, chubby baby when you leave the hospital. It will also make her more durable for all the loves she is going to be getting from the other 3 G's!
Post a Comment